A healthy workplace helps your team to flourish. A well-being programme helps employees feel appreciated at work and encourages them to adopt healthy lifestyle habits. It can reduce any work-related stress and promote a positive working environment for everyone.
Mental Health Awareness develops a greater understanding of mental well-being and highlights the early warning signs and symptoms of a dip in mental well-being. We explore the simple things that can be done every day to proactively support ourselves and colleagues and minimise the risk of a mental health episode. Supported by existing internal mental well-being resources and a toolkit of practical tips and techniques, workshop attendees will gain greater confidence in their ability to build and maintain their mental well-being.
- Understand what mental wellbeing means to you
- Build awareness of the first signs of a dip in wellbeing
- Learn how to proactively manage pressure and maintain mental wellbeing
- Apply tools & techniques to offset symptoms of unhealthy stress
- Access additional mental well-being resources available internally and externally
- Recognise when you need to reach out for professional help
Encouraging a good work-life balance can protect your employees’ physical & mental well-being. As a manager, you’ll reap the benefits of a happy workforce too, with your team becoming more productive, engaged, and happier.
Workplace wellbeing workshops are fully tailorable to meet the needs of your organisation. All workshops are available both online and in person.